Over the past 13 years, Carolyn has moved seven times with her family because of her husband’s job. Two of those moves were to Amsterdam. From Portland, Oregon to Southern California to Sudbury to the Netherlands the one consistent thing has been her passion for fitness and dance. Now that she is settled in Concord, she is ready to get back to what she loves teaching group fitness classes. Carolyn loves Ballet Barre, music and dancing. Her classes are all about having fun, enjoying great music and supporting attendees in achieving their personal fitness goals.
- B.A. Planning, Public Policy and Management, University of Oregon
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- SCW Certified Ballet Barre Instructor
- AFAA Certified Group Resistance Training
- Body Training Systems Certified Groove Instructor