Every morning we provide high quality, high energy workouts in a friendly environment. Co-located in Concord Center at Setting the Barre Ballet Studio’s sprung floor to keep our knees younger!
Jo has come full circle since being a M.D in UK. Exercise is preventative medicine and she knows prevention is always better than the cure! All American Triathlete with a very English accent which she will use to motivate you to be your absolute best. Passionate about being optimally fit, happy and healthy.
Jo will help you to have fun whilst gaining fitness.
- British M.D. Specialist in Integrative Medicine: Acupuncture and Nutrition
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- MADDOG Certified Instructor
- Certified P90X Live Instructor
- Les Mills Certified Bodypump Instructor
- Triathlete – 3 time champion of Firm Man Half-Iron Man 2014, 2015, 2017, Lowell Olympic-distance triathlon, Appleman Tri, Wrentham Duathlon.
Suzanne has been doing P90X, P90X2 & Insanity for over 5 years. Her one regret is that she never went to boot camp. She channels part of that energy into running her household of 4 daughters. The rest of that energy she channels into giving her clients the best, most motivating, high energy work out.
Suzanne is all about pushing you to be your absolute best!
- Certified P90X Live Instructor
- Insanity Certified Instructor
- Les Mills Certified Body Pump Instructor
Betty Jean-Mary truly lives her life to the fullest. She is a dentist who runs her own practice in Cambridge, MA, but, also makes the time to strengthen her body against the physical ailments which often befall her profession. She is a lifelong athlete, and transitioned to becoming a Les Mills instructor herself in 2012 – achieving certifications first in Body Combat, then Body Pump, and CXWorks.
Betty has a true passion for her fitness profession, which is clearly displayed by the visible fun that she herself has while leading her classes to their sweaty physical victories.
- D.M.D. Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Les Mills Certified Body Pump, Body Combat, CXWorks Instructor
- Advanced Instructor Certification 1 in Body Pump and Body Combat
Colleen has a passion for fitness and challenging workouts. She loves the energy and spirit of group classes and is excited to help members push hard and reach their goals. As a mom of three, she knows a regular workout routine will keep her sane and strong for whatever the day brings!
She has been working out at Fitsquad since it’s inception and is thrilled to be a part of the team!
- P90X LIVE Certified
Over the past 13 years, Carolyn has moved seven times with her family because of her husband’s job. Two of those moves were to Amsterdam. From Portland, Oregon to Southern California to Sudbury to the Netherlands the one consistent thing has been her passion for fitness and dance. Now that she is settled in Concord, she is ready to get back to what she loves teaching group fitness classes. Carolyn loves Ballet Barre, music and dancing. Her classes are all about having fun, enjoying great music and supporting attendees in achieving their personal fitness goals.
- B.A. Planning, Public Policy and Management, University of Oregon
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- SCW Certified Ballet Barre Instructor
- AFAA Certified Group Resistance Training
- Body Training Systems Certified Groove Instructor